Welcome to the Fruit & Veggie Game Pack!
One of the best things that any person can do to improve their overall well-being is eat more fruits and vegetables. I created this game pack to give teachers easy to use resources to help kids get excited about fruits and vegetables! I mixed together the ingredients for learning about and loving health-enhancing fruits and vegetables.
There are many ways to use the included lessons and printable resources. Here are two examples:
- Choose a month to focus on fruits and vegetables. Create a bulletin board with the Self-Care Garden printables. Then, choose 1 or 2 fruit and veggie games to play each week.
- Throughout the school year, choose 1 day per week to focus on nutrition education, like Fruit and Veggie Friday. Then, choose a game to play and have nutrition education discussions with your students using the questions on each game card to get started.
FREE Veggie Game Pack Printable PDFs:
- Download the full Game Pack [PDF Packet]
- Fruit & Veggie Matchmaker [PDF Game Card]
- Garden Basket Sorting Game [PDF Game + Sorting Cards]
- Salad Bowl Relay Race [PDF Game + Team Salad Cards]
- Fruit & Veggie Fortune Tellers [PDF Game Card + Fortune Tellers]
- F & V Fortune Teller Version 1 [PDF Cut-out Card]
- F & V Fortune Teller Version 2 [PDF Cut-out Card]
- Self-Care Garden Bulletin Board [PDF Bulletin Board Pack]
- Fun Fruit & Veggie Posters [PDF Posters]
How-to Fortune Teller Videos:
- How to Fold a Fortune Teller [YouTube Video]
- How to Play the Fortune Teller Games [YouTube Video]
4 responses to “Fruit & Veggie Game Pack”
thank you so much, I’ll use them in my nutrition project!!!!
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know!