Nutrition Education Basics for Elementary Schools: Backward-designing healthy eaters with fun and meaningful learning activities. [WEB LINK]
Are you looking to understand the why and how of nutrition education?
This workshop answers two essential questions:
- Why is nutrition education important for elementary school students?
- How can I start integrating meaningful and engaging nutrition education lessons with my students?
About this workshop:
- Walk through evidence-based dietary guidelines, establish the overall goal of nutrition education, break down priority learning outcomes, and explore resources that are meaningful for students and realistic for busy teachers.
- Get access to exclusive Nutrition From The Hart teaching tools designed to address learning outcomes for grades K-5. You’ll get access to Google Files that you can use with your students tomorrow!
- Receive a certificate of completion for 1 hour of professional learning. Email or print your certificate and submit it to your professional learning supervisor for course credit approval.
Launch special for my email subscribers! Sign up for my e-newsletter and get a 20% OFF coupon code (ends June 30, 2021).
Principals and Administrators… Pricing is available for groups of 15 or more!
- For Group Prices: [REQUEST GROUP PRICE QUOTE]
- Buy 10 Access Codes, get 5 FREE: $499.50