Thank you for your feedback. I’m working on back-to-school resources and your vote will help me focus my energy on content that I know you’ll love!
Take advantage of my course launch discount and get 20% off with Coupon Code:
The coupon code expires on June 30. However, you can complete the training at any time after purchase. Save today and complete the coursework on your schedule!
Nutrition Education Basics for Elementary Schools: Backward-designing healthy eaters with fun and meaningful learning activities. [WEB LINK]
This workshop answers two essential questions:
- Why is nutrition education important for elementary school students?
- How can I start integrating meaningful and engaging nutrition education lessons with my students?
About this workshop:
- Walk through evidence-based dietary guidelines, establish the overall goal of nutrition education, break down priority learning outcomes, and explore resources that are meaningful for students and realistic for busy teachers.
- Get access to exclusive Nutrition From The Hart teaching tools designed to address learning outcomes for grades K-5. You’ll get access to Google Files that you can use with your students tomorrow!
- Receive a certificate of completion for 1 hour of professional learning. Email or print your certificate and submit it to your professional learning supervisor for course credit approval.
Launch Price: $39.96